its about 3 months I haven't updating my blog . well , its not that I am bored blogging but I am kinda busy this lately . well, this year I am taking my biggest exam in my life which is SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia)
in fact , this is the month that we have been waiting for SPM. I am a little bit scared but I believe that I have done enough to get the best result for my SPM. with all of my sacrifice, my effort and support from my family and friends , Insya Allah I will do my best for them.
This week , we are given 1 week to rest. YYYEEEAAAHHHHH no paper . however there 4 papers more to go. last week , we have done BM , BI, SEJARAH, MATHS, and ICT . well, there's only 3 words that I can describe about it " ITS SO HARD !!!!!" . not all papers were that difficult. For me, History paper and ICT were so difficult . I am putting a lot of hope that I will get A for ICT paper. insya Allah
Next week , I will face 4 papers which are PI, SC, GEO, and EKO. insya Allah, I will do my best .
That's all, back to books again. Insya Allah if I have time I will update more story . Assalamualaikum semua.
No comments:
Post a Comment