Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Hard Work That Finally Paid !!


Assalamualaikum everyone :)

See the picture up there, its certificates of second place in Digital Story Telling competition :). Alhamdulillah , after weeks and weeks of hard work finally it paid. Even though , we didn't won first place , second place is enough for us. My friend : Abdul Rafee , Nurul Suhadah and Syaharah and I are planning to join this competition cause we are the ICT student and it will be a shame if we do not join the competition, so we dare ourself to win the competition. However, the spirit that we have , eventually turn to be unfinished work. Everybody seems like "Melepaskan Batuk Di Tangga" which make me become so mad. So there I were trying to prove to all my friend that I can do this by my own hands without their helps.


 Actually, when I started to make the movie , I wasn't that sure what kind of movie I willl present . My first suggestion was, I want to make a funny movie that can make all people laugh but it wasn't that easy cause I need a lots of actors. I asked all my classmate to help but they are just same with the others. So , I end up with a movie about a boy and his cats. This movie is about the love of human being and animals are damn so deep , same as my love towards cats. The funniest thing about this movie is that there were only 3 actors , the boy, the cats and the boy's maid.Haha well, its a budget movie and I recorded the movie by my own phone.hehe during that time my dad's camera broke so I don't have any choice using my old blackberry :) .Somehow its turns well , I guess so . At the end of the day . the result was really good and the second place are just enough for me . so kepada kwn2 ku yg tumpang kejayaan tu aku ikhlas at least I can show you that I can do it by my own . 
p/s : I will post the movie next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment