Siapakah dia "The Little Chef" ? Well, its me Haha.. perasan plak jadi cheff. exactly I am not that kind of "PRO chef" . I am just a simple person trying to cook and bake haha . what can I say its fun to bake cake even though , sometimes I feel tired to make one. What was on my mind when the first time making cake.well, let see Its damn so hard . You have to make sure that you have all of the ingredients. you can't make cakes without the ingredient . Then, you also will be needing some equipment like an oven, food processing , and so on. its a lot of works you see but I can guarantee one thing you'll have an unforgettable moment and experience in your life.
When I first making cake , I have no idea what kind of cake was I doing and will it works. Basically, most the cake that I made I learn it from Youtube . haha kinda funny right? well, knowledge have no boundaries . what can I say, Youtube have all of it, from the ingredient and how to make it. even my mom did ask me where did I learn making all of this cake, not just mom , in fact my whole family as well. I'll just answered it all on youtube . haha simple kann. I don't need books or classes to learn. I just need to type Y O U T U B E. in fact, I have also learn how to take care of my cats fur from the youtube. Life Is So Simple . haha that's it lets take a look on what cakes and food that I have made .
Tadddaaa this is my first cake. its Kit Kat Ice Cream Cake . simple and taste so good .. basically its just ice cream jakk ...
This one plak is the durian cake. this cake was so damn hard to make it and the ingredients is so hard to find.
Ni plakk my mini cupcake with cheese filling. classic sangat kan haha...
this funny looking pizza is hawaian chicken pizza on my homemade version and its taste so goooodddd..
and this is my roti bun. its just so simple to make it.
and this one is my croissant ala malaysian gitu
Tadaaa cantik tak muy rainbow cake with only 4 colours hahaha
and last not least my apple pie..
that's it peeps.. next time I make other cakes and food.. bye assalamualaikum semuaa









No comments:
Post a Comment